All our recipes are designed and developed in my kitchen. We only use natural and fresh ingredients. If you are like me and love spending a bit of downtime in the kitchen, then this recipe could be great to try. I find baking to be meditating at times, while other times the best way to organize my head.
I am having a fantastic time making all these new creations and we thought it would be great to share some of the ideas with you. If you hop over to Schookums, for all your walkwear and accessories, you will also receive our recipes with your order through them.
DOGGY PINA COLADA
100g Core and finely diced pineapple
10g Desiccated Coconut
2 Gelatine leave
Mould to set the jelly in
1. Put pineapple and 80ml water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Turn down the heat.
3. Stir in the coconut.
4. Place the gelatine leaves in separate cold water for about 5 minutes to bloom. (Please read the instruction on the packaging.)
5. Add the other 80ml cold water gelatine to the pineapple mixture and stir over low heat until it is mixed in properly.
6. Remove from heat, pour into the mould of choice to set in the fridge overnight.
7. Serve to dog as a refreshing treat.
8. Keep in the fridge for up to a week.